Terms of Sales
These Terms of Sales govern the methods for the use of electronic services for the sale of access titles by the User (hereinafter also referred to as the "Services" or the "Service", for the sake of brevity) aimed at accessing and participating in the events organized by Teamwork SRL
The User who makes use of these Services is required to comply with all the General Conditions contained therein, which must therefore be read and approved before completing the purchase operation.
Art. 1 – Object of the Service.
- 1.1. The Service has as its object the online sale of the Access Titles for access to the Events organized by Teamwork SRL made by MTicket S.r.l. as Sales Delegate on behalf of Teamwork srl, Owner of the initiative, as better identified in the following Article 2. "Definitions" as well as the registration of the User to the Event
- 1.2. Access tickets are issued through the MTICKET ver 1.5 platform owned by MTicket S.r.l. deemed suitable by the Revenue Agency, in its hardware and software components, for the issue of access documents, with provision n.2016 / 101012 of 25/05/2016
Art. 2. – Definitions.
- 2.1. The following definitions apply to these General Terms and Conditions, it being understood that the plural definitions will apply to the relative term in the singular and vice versa:
Event: the Events that the Access Title refers to;
- 1. Event Holder: Teamwork srl, registered office in via Macanno 38 Q in Rimini, in the person of the legal representative Mauro Santinato
- 2. Event organizer: Teamwork, registered office in via Macanno 38 Q in Rimini, in the person of the legal representative Mauro Santinato
- 3. Sales platform: MTICKET ver 1.5 by Marketing Multimedia S.r.l. deemed suitable by the Revenue Agency, in its hardware and software components, for the issue of access documents, with provision n.2016 / 101012 of 25/05/2016
- 4. The owner of the sales platform is MTicket S.r.l. with registered office in Viale Cassala 35, 20143 Milan - Italy, is the subject appointed by the organizer of the event to sell the tickets for access to the event via the Teamwork.mticket.it website (shortly the Internet site).
- 5. User: the person who electronically purchases the Tickets to access the Event from the Organizer.
- 6. Carrier of the Access Ticket: is the person who legitimately holds and in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions of Contract an Access Ticket purchased by the User.
- 7. Access title: is the document issued by the Organizer Through the sales platform that legitimizes the Holder of the Title to access the place of the Event.
- 8. Contract:it is the agreement between the User and MTicket S.r.l. and the organizers of the event that governs the process of purchasing the Access Titles.
Art. 3 – Titles of access to the Event.
- 3.1. Access to the Event is allowed only to Holders of Access Titles.
- 3.2. The admission ticket is personal and non-transferable and can be:
- 1. purchased online, through the official sales channel managed by MTicket S.r.l. accessible from the website;
- 2. purchased locally, on the day of the Event;
as indicated in the following articles of these General Conditions.
- 3.3. In the event of purchase from an unauthorized subject or in the case of a lost, stolen, duplicated or obtained title in a manner that does not comply with these general conditions of contract, the Holder of the access document may not be authorized to access the Event.
Art. 4 – Consideration for the purchase
- 4.1. The price of the admission tickets varies according to the type of ticket, the day and the chosen time slot. In any case, the cost is clearly indicated during the purchase phase and is shown on the payment summary. Payment by the User is made by credit card through a virtual counter in secure mode.
- 4.2. The price of the admission ticket may vary depending on the purchase period, at the discretion of the Event Holder.
- 4.3. The price of the admission ticket is clearly indicated during the purchase phase and includes 22% VAT (the amount of which is however specified). By entering the quantity of tickets to be purchased, the User immediately sees the price to be paid for the purchase. The amount paid is also shown on the payment summary that the buyer receives via email at the end of the purchase at the email address indicated during the purchase.
- 4.4. Following the payment, the Payment Service Provider (bank) will send an email to the address entered at the time of purchase to confirm the transaction.
- 4.5. After placing the order, the User must fill out the form in its entirety by entering the requested data and providing for the related payment of the amount due.
- 4.6. The Price of the Entrance Tickets, set by the Organizer and inclusive of any presale rights fixed and applied by the Organizer itself ("Presale"), is that indicated on the Site in relation to each category of Entrance Tickets on the "Tickets" page. of each Event ("Entrance Ticket Price" or "Price"). The price is also shown on the admission ticket.
- 4.7. The Price of the Entrance Tickets, set by the Organizer and indicated on the Site in relation to each category of Entrance Tickets, is the last price communicated to MTicket by the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right to change the Price of the Entrance Tickets at any time, it being understood that in the case of purchase through the Site the price that will be charged to the user will be the one indicated on the Site and in the Order Summary and that any changes (neither increasing nor decreasing) subsequent to the transmission of the order will not be taken into account. In particular, any lower price that after the purchase by the Customer was applied by the Organizer to Entrance Tickets of the same type or with regard to Events to be held on a particular date, will not give the Customer the right to reimbursement of the difference.
- 4.8. The Contract is resolutely conditioned by the non-payment of the Total Amount. In the event that such payment does not take place, the contract will therefore be deemed terminated by law. The user will be immediately notified of this resolution and the consequent cancellation of the order immediately after the transmission of the order via the Site.
- 4.9. In order to send an order for an Entrance Ticket through the Site, the user must carefully read and approve, by selecting the appropriate box made available during the purchase process, these GTC.
- 4.10. At the end of the purchase process, the User will receive from the Organizer, at the e-mail address indicated during the purchase, a summary email of the purchase made and the Access Ticket which must be printed by him and shown on the day of the Event as a necessary condition for access to the event.
- 4.12. The data holders are the organizers of the event.
Art. 5 – Obligations of the parties.
- 5.1. The User undertakes to read and accept these Contract Conditions, as a necessary condition for the purchase, since they are clauses drawn up pursuant to Legislative Decree 60/2003 and the provisions on distance shopping.
- 5.2. The sales system will send the User, by e-mail, to the address indicated during the purchase the order receipt and the information relating to the purchase with detailed indication of the price. The User-buyer is required to keep this communication.
- 5.3. The Entrance Ticket is an access ticket exclusively for the Event for which it was issued, on the day and time indicated therein. The Organizer has the right to refuse access to the Place of Event due to irregularities in the Entrance Ticket and to carry out checks on the person for security reasons. In the event that it appears that the Entrance Ticket has been stolen, duplicated or obtained in contrast with these GTC and / or with the law, the Holder of the Entrance Ticket may not be authorized by the Organizer to access the Event Venue or may be forced to abandon it.
Art. 6 – Limitation of Liability.
- 6.1. The event organizers and MTicket S.r.l. do not assume responsibility for expenses and / or damages, direct and / or indirect, in any way connected to the sale of the Access Tickets and to the conduct of the Event.
- 6.2. MTicket reserves the right to withdraw, modify, suspend or interrupt any function or service rendered by it in relation to the sale of the Entrance Tickets, where this is made necessary or appropriate for technical and / or organizational reasons, without prejudice to the fulfillment of the Contract possibly already concluded.
Art. 7 – Event postponed or canceled.
- 7.1. In case of changes in the programming and / or time of an Event, the Holder of the Entrance Ticket will have the right to obtain the replacement of his Entrance Ticket or the eventual refund of the same.
- 7.2. In case of cancellation of the Event, the Holder of the Entrance Ticket will have the right to request a refund of the cost of the ticket. The Organizer will proceed with the reimbursement operations according to the timescales and in the most appropriate ways by reimbursing the cost of the Entrance Ticket only, excluding any other costs applied (such as, for example, service fees, shipping costs, ecc.) and withholding in any case an amount equal to 13% of the total price paid by the User.
- 7.3. In any case, the Organizer will not replace the Entrance Ticket in case that is lost, deteriorated, damaged or destroyed or if the Entrance Ticket has been stolen or is also partially illegible.
Art. 8 – Miscellaneous.
- 8.1. These General Terms and Conditions and the indications given in the form of the electronic purchase process of the securities constitute the entire contractual agreement between the User and the Organizer. In case of conflict between the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, as published in Italian, and the corresponding text published in English, as well as in case of conflict with the Italian version and the English version of any other content of the Contract, the Italian version must be considered prevalent.
Art. 9 – Jurisdiction Applicable Law.
- 9.1. The Contract is subject to Italian law. In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to the Contract and these General Conditions, the Court of residence of the User or, alternatively, that of Milan is competent. Although not expressly referred to here, Italian and EU legislation must be considered applicable.